INSTRUMENTATION RADAR SYSTEM
|Agency:||Department of the Army|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jul 12, 2019|
|Due Date:||Jul 16, 2019|
The Army Contracting Command -Aberdeen Proving Ground (ACC-APG) is requesting potential s review the below Salient Characteristics, and provide a response to the government in accordance with the below submission requirements below.
• Digital Processor Unit (DPU)
• Immediate Frequency Unit (IFU), 1 Channel, 1 Range Gate
• IFU Power Supply
• PTS Synthesizer
• 2-18 GHz RF Converter, Single Channel
• 2-4 GHz Transceiver, 5 watt transmitter, dual polarization, single channel RX
• 4-8 GHz Transceiver, 10 W TX, Single Channel
• 8-18 GHz Transceiver, 10 W TX, Single Channel
• 18-26.5 GHz Transceiver, +29dBm Sat, Bi-Static Feeds
• 26.5-40 GHz Transceiver, +29dBm Sat, Bi-Static Feeds
• 40-50 GHz Transceiver, +24dBm Sat, Bi-Static Feeds
• RF Converter 0.1 - 2.0 GHz Low Frequency Expansion
• Transceiver power supply
• Environmental Enclosure
• Radar Control Computer
• Real time processing computer with CompuQuest 2000 +R/T ISAR +IER
• Reflective memory hub
• UPS & System cables
• Racks & Miscellaneous Equipment
• Factory Acceptance Test
• Packing, Shipping
• Installation, Site Acceptance Test,
• Onsite Training: Training - Radar (5-days)
• Training - CompuQuest (2-days, including SPC Support)
• Rack-mount Transceiver design (NRE)
• Position control software; Includes site/install trip (NRE)
• System Engineering & Design Documentation
• Must perform RCS and Antenna Pattern Measurements
• Three Year Warranty
1. Please identify any special capabilities related to Instrumentation Radar System that will enhance you company's ability to meet the requirements.
2. Provide any potential risks to technical, schedule and cost elements anticipated with in meeting the above Salient Characteristics.
3. If you identify your company size.
Interested parties who believe they have the capability of providing the requirements detailed above, are invited to submit a response to the above questions. The response shall not exceed five (5) pages total. Responses shall be submitted in MS Word format, single-spaced, Times New Roman, 12 point font; 10 point font for graphics; margins shall be no less than one-inch. Do not include your company name in your questions and answers as the questions and answers may be released to all contractors.
No phone calls will be accepted.
• Questions are due no later than 10AM Arizona Standard Time on July 8th, 2019 to Nancy Beth Griffiths at email@example.com
• Capability Statements are due no later than 10AM Arizona Standard Time on July 11th, 2019 to Nancy Beth Griffiths at firstname.lastname@example.org
Responses to this notice may not be returned.
THIS IS NOT A NOTICE OF TASK ORDER RFP ISSUANCE. This request is issued for the purpose of developing a viable RFP that will best communicate the Government's requirements to industry through this exchange of information. Responses to this request are voluntary and will not affect any contractor's ability to submit a proposal if, or when, an RFP is released. The requested information is for planning purposes only and does NOT constitute a commitment, implied or otherwise, that a procurement action will be issued.
No entitlement to payment by the Government of direct or indirect costs or charges will arise as a result of the submission of information in response to this request.
Proprietary information shall NOT be submitted.
The Government shall not be liable for or suffer any consequential damages for any improperly identified proprietary information. No award will be made as a result of this request. This request is for informational purposes only to promote exchanges of information with industry. The Government will not pay for any information and/or materials received in response to this request for information and is in no way obligated by the information received.
Announcment due date extended to Tuesday, 16 July 2019 by 10AM Arizona Time.
Fort Huachuca, Arizona 85613-1190
BLDG 90201 BRAINARD ROAD
FORT HUACHUCA, AZ 85613
Fort Huachuca, Arizona 85613
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.