Tusayan Rodent Removal and Repair
|Agency:||AGRICULTURE, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||May 22, 2020|
|Due Date:||Jun 3, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-04:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Updated Published Date: May 21, 2020 10:10 am EDT
- Original Published Date: Apr 20, 2020 05:39 pm EDT
- Updated Date Offers Due: Jun 03, 2020 04:00 pm EDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Jun 03, 2020 04:00 pm EDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Jun 18, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Jun 18, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: S207 - HOUSEKEEPING- INSECT/RODENT CONTROL
- NAICS Code: 561710 - Exterminating and Pest Control Services
Place of Performance:
Grand Canyon , AZ 86023USA
Coconino and Kaibab National Forest has a requirement for Rodent Waste Cleanup and Rodent Proofing.
The intent of the project is to remediate pest waste; work at the residences will consists of rodent/waste cleanup of the interiors of the house. The Contractor shall access the crawl space and rodent proof the structure. This work shall include sealing exterior gaps on the home using a combination of clear acrylic caulk, expandable foam and ¼ by ¼ inch hardware cloth. The existing screens in the crawl space shall be replaced with a durable ¼ by ¼ inch hardware cloth and using expandable foam as necessary. All existing insulation should be removed and disposed according to industry standards. Sanitize the crawl space with a bleach solution as described in disinfecting solutions in this document. The entire crawl space should be sealed up, using clear acrylic caulk, expandable foam and ¼ by ¼ inch hardware cloth. Insulation shall be replaced and secured according to industry standards. Tarps shall be placed in the entire crawl space floor area to detect activity in future inspections.
Tusayan Ranger Station compound is located approximately 51.1 miles north of Williams, AZ. Proceed north on AZ-64 towards the south rim of the Grand Canyon, AZ to Tusayan Ranger Station. Turn right into the Tusayan Administrative compound. Coordinates for the compound are latitude 35.990043, longitude -112.120190.
The Government Anticipates awarding a Firm Fixed-Price Contract using RFQ Lowest Price – Technically Acceptable.
The solicitation package, plans, and specifications will be made available on or after May 6, 2020 and will be posted at https://beta.sam.gov/
This is a 100% Small Business Set Aside. The Small Business size standard is 12 Million under NAICS code 561710.
The Magnitude of this project is between $10,000 - $40,000.
Payment and Performance bonds will be required over $30,000 and will be required 10 days after award
Basis for Award: Award will be made to the offer that meets or exceeds the requirements contained herein, at the price that is most advantageous to the government will be determined to be the best value. Price reasonableness will be determined by using competitive solicitation process.
The solicitation package, plans, and specifications will be made available on or after May 6, 2020, and will be posted at https://beta.sam.gov/
In order to be eligible for award of a Federal contract, potential vendors need to already be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) www.sam.gov
A Site Visit/Pre-Quotation Meeting has been scheduled for May 13, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. Arizona Time
Offers or responses to the solicitation (include the solicitation number in the name of the document) may be sent to the Contracting Officer by email: firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.
The Deadline for receipt of responses to the RFQ shall be June 3, 2020, 4:00 p.m. Arizona time.
- R3 OFFICE-ALBUQUERQUE 333 BROADWAY SE
- ALBUQUERQUE , NM 87102
- Michelle Bahr
- Phone Number 9283336278
- Fax Number 9283335966
- Warren Abbott
- Phone Number 9283336344
- Fax Number 9283335966
- May 21, 2020 10:10 am EDTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- May 06, 2020 01:33 pm EDT Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Apr 20, 2020 05:39 pm EDT Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.